TWIN LAGOON

Twin Lagoon

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY RECENTLY UPDATED BLOGS

  • THE TROUBLE IS YOU THINK YOU HAVE TIME - BUDDHA
  • *TO ENHANCE* your beauty is no longer as costly as it was a decade ago. Here, I am going to share with you the 4 steps to a more beautiful and glowing you....
  • I have just added Bohol on the list of places I would love to visit again!! For those who have not been to Bohol yet, let me share with you some things, ...
  • other wonders beneath Coron Seas . ENJOY!
  • NONE among those who have been to Palawan would say "no" when asked if they want to visit the place again. I've heard nothing but very good feedbacks about...
  • *Cosplay* (コスプレ kosupure), a contraction of the words costume play, is a hobby in which participants called cosplayers wear costumes and fashion accessorie...
  • IRONIC as it may sound, I have never tried sharing my travel experiences with the world- not even with my family except with those that I happened to ming...
  • Prepare the following: Graduated Cylinder, Alcohol (67~70 percent), H20 20~25 percent, ( Fragrance 3~5 percent Essential Oil), and Perfume Bottle. Mix ever...
  • HAVE YOU EVER headed for Batangas to go simply for a swim- without any specific beach resort in mind that you might consider kinda nice to stay in while yo...
  • LIKE many other provinces around the Philippines, visiting tourists bound for this place can rest assured they will always find nice hotels to choose from ...
  • Batangas is among the busiest tourist destinations esp. during summer. Nestled along the perimeter of Batangas are hundreds of resorts and each offering te...